We all know that the most important day in a woman’s life is her wedding day. To look absolutely stunning, a bride needs the right accessories.
- Bindi – Traditionally Bindi is seen as the mark of being married. Now the trend is to use bindi stickers rather than Sindoor (Vermilion). The Bindi comes in many different colours, shapes and sizes.
- Mehendi – Brides also wear mehendi on the hands and legs. Mehendi helps to cool the body and alleviates stress on the wedding day.
- Jewellery – An Indian bride becomes more elegant in jewellery. Jewelery can be worn from the forehead all the way till the toes. Bangles, heavy necklaces, nose rings, bracelets all adorn the bride and adds to her beauty.
- Head / Hair – In some parts of India, brides put flowers in their hair. A veil can also be worn in certain weddings.
- Footwear – Shoes that compliment the wedding attire is ideal. Ethnic footwear is usually selected.
- Purse – A purse is essential to carry a handkerchief, phone, tissue, lipstick or makeup. Leather or satin clutches are best for the wedding day.
- Watch – Wrist watches are a timeless accessory and both bride and groom can wear this.
- Makeup and Nail polish – Applying makeup is just part of looking your best. You can wear makeup and nail polish not just on your wedding day, but every day.
- Bouquet – A bride’s look is made complete when she holds a bouquet.
- Bright smile – A smile is the most natural and free item that a bride can wear (or anyone else, too) and look absolutely wonderful. Without a smile, nothing else will matter. The smile is what makes any bride look beautiful and appear the happiest.
How to naturally remove bridal makeup?
The above 10 items are all important accessories for a bride to remember to wear on her wedding day. Another important aspect on your wedding is removing bridal makeup naturally. Wearing makeup is just as important as removing it afterwards. Although there are many chemical makeup removers, it is better to opt for natural ones to avoid any allergies or irritations. The following tips are how to remove makeup.
- Coconut oil is one of the best natural face cleansers. Coconut contains fatty acids which can provide deep penetration to the skin. You can massage the oil on your face for 5 minutes and then use wipes to clean your skin.
- Vaseline – Some lipsticks are difficult to remove. In this case, you can apply Vaseline and leave it on for 5 minutes. Use a cotton pad to gently remove the lipstick. You can also remove eye makeup the same way.
- Moisturizer – A moisturizer on your face will bring moisture back to your skin and can be used after cleansing the face.
- Honey and baking soda – Another wonderful way to cleanse your face is to make a mixture of honey and baking soda and to apply to the face. If you have oil skin, use lemon and if you have dry skin, then add milk or cream.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe vera is considered as one of the best ingredients that cleans the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Steam – will remove makeup much better from your face and will unclog pores, too.
- Yoghurt – you can massage yoghurt on your face to detoxify, cleanse and moisturize your skin. Lemon juice and oils can also give fragrance.
- Cucumber – Cucumber will help to close pores and remove makeup. Cucumber is also known to cure from sunburn.
In conclusion, a bride who remembers to wear accessories will be remembered by her guests. Not only that, but it is also important to clean face after the day is done will look and feel fresh for a long time to come.