As we all have heard, “a match is made in heaven”. The joy, beauty and love experienced on one’s wedding day is incomparable to anything else. So to celebrate such a life-transforming event as marriage, it’s important to have a checklist to help plan your perfect and memorable day. Let’s take a look at the checklist below for a thorough approach on what to prepare and plan ahead of time.
· Start a wedding folder, where you can customize the bridal wear, hair, makeup, fashion, design, food and wedding venue. In this folder, you can collect various clippings or pictures from magazines to give you an idea of your dream wedding.
· Set your budget – This will help give you a realistic idea on what you can afford and plan towards what is essentially important to you.
· Select your wedding party – Your nearest and dearest friends will all want to know in advance whether they are the groomsmen or bridesmaids. If you are thinking of having flower girls or ring-bearers, these individuals will need time and practice to prepare for a flawless event.
· Begin a guest list – As you plan your wedding, you will undoubtedly need to plan on who all you want to invite. Immediate family and friends, co-workers and college buddies all will want to celebrate you on the most important day of your life. If you are looking to keep costs low, it is necessary to reduce the guest list.
· Reserve your date and book your venue – You will need to make sure that the venue of your choice will accommodate your guests. In addition, ensure the day of your wedding is reserved, as there should be no confusion on this important detail!
· Do an extensive research on photographers, musical bands, florists and caterers. You can store all this information in the above mentioned wedding folder.
· Choose the bridal party attire and desired accessories to be worn on the wedding
· Mail the invitations. Your guests will need plenty of time in advance to plan and attend the big day. Follow up with guests by placing RSVP cards in the invitations.
· Pick and plan for the honeymoon.With all the hustle and bustle of getting through the wedding, you will want to enjoy the days following. It’s a wise decision to plan the honeymoon and book tickets, (if needed) in advance.
These are the main details to remember when planning a wedding. By following these steps, you will have the most wonderful and perfect wedding day. Let the perfect wedding come true and may this day be as memorable and flawless as your dream wedding.