Scrutinizing places to get married? We’ve got you covered some popular marriage halls in Chennai. The largest city like Chennai has lots of marriage halls with different amenities and facilities, so picking a wedding venue is a big deal. From extravagant decor to courtyard style architecture to lush landscapes, the wedding halls in Chennai can take your breath away. We all expect any single reliable online source to get info about pricing, capacity, terms & conditions and online booking etc, because it’s hassle-free. If you’re planning for a luxury wedding then then you have enough options to host a wedding that will leave you in awe.
We’ve gone through some extravagant wedding halls in Chennai that will have your guests talking about the celebrations for a long time.
1. AVM Rajeshwari Kalyana Mandapam : AVM Rajeshwari Kalyana Mandapam is a prestigious marriage hall in Chennai which have a capacity to easily accommodate 900 guests in seating and 1200 guests in floating. Built buy AVM film studio’s founder, AV Meyappan, the cinema hall has an interesting addition, it is peppered with vintage Tamil movie memorabilia and posters.
Address: 97, Dr Radhakrishnan Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004
2. EVP Rajeshwari Marriage Palace : Immensely popular as a wedding venue, they have an expert staff to help you in every detail. The 1,500-seater marriage hall has all the bells and whistles of a premium marriage hall like central air-conditioning, massive dining area, ample car parking space, etc.
Address: EVP Rajeswari Marriage Palace, Kolapakkam, Near MIOT Hospital, Chennai
3. Em El Em Kalyana Mandapam : A 1,100-seater and a smaller hall for 350 people, Em El Em is often picked for that reason. Amenities wise, there’s everything from central air-conditioning to ample car parking space. Prices start at INR 6L for two days (excluding tax at the time of this publication) and come with 10 rooms to use.
Address : Mahalingapuram Main Rd, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034
4. Raghavendra Mandapam : Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam is a very popular wedding hall not only in Chennai but in Tamil Nadu itself. Its popularity is quite obvious as it belongs to none other than Superstar Rajinikanth. Located in Kodambakkam, it is a huge venue and can easily accommodate about 1600 guests.
Address: No. 29 B, Main Road, Viswanathapuram, Kodambakkam, Chennai
5. Vijay Raja Thirumana Mandapam : The Vijay Raja Thirumana Mandapam provides a big event space for various types of functions. The spacious, elegantly decorated Function Hall accommodates up to 1000 seating and 2000 people floating. A Dining Hall capacity is 400 seats. The decoration is done in light colours, which visually expands the space, while the pillars, stucco molding and crystal chandeliers add nobility.
Address : Vijay Raja Thirumana Mandapam, Medavakkam Main Road, Kovilambakkam, Chennai – 600117
Weddings are about many intangible moments. A successful wedding celebration depends upon the choices you make. Choose your venue smartly!!!